A good advice
What are the symptoms of a shock absorber in bad condition?
One of the functions of the shock absorbers is to keep the tires in constant contact with the pavement. Shock absorbers in bad condition adversely affect braking distance, increasing it, and also affect the direction and vehicle stability.
A worn shock absorbers have the following symptoms,
- By braking strongly nose of the car slows down markedly.
- Low cornering
- Loss of oil outside the shock absorber.
- Instability of the steering.
- After a bump excessive rebounds occur (lack of damping).
- Irregular tire wear, despite having correctly aligned steering.
For most drivers it is very difficult to detect at first sight damage of the shock absorbers, so we recommend a professional review every 20.000 Km and change approximately every 50.000 Km.
Don't miss any of our offers!
Sign up for our weekly newsletter for news and promotions.