At Workshop Test LS, we work to offer you the best possible experience through our products and services. In some cases, it is necessary to collect information to achieve this. We are concerned about your privacy and we believe that we must be transparent about it.
Therefore, and for the purposes of the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter "GDPR") on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and the Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, E-Commerce and Information Society Services (en endavant, "LSSICE"), Workshop Test LS informs the user that, as data controller, it will incorporate the personal data provided by users in an automated ﬁle.
2. Data controller
Company: Workshop Test LS
Address: Drumcondra Street, 30, Dublin 00000, Dublin (Ireland)
Phone number: 612217456690
Tax Number: 1522122000L
For further information, please contact us through the postal address or telephone number if the website is Standard category or postal address, telephone number or by the contact form if the website is Premium category.
3. Personal data collected and their processing
Below is indicated the personal data that we may process on our website and the legal basis of such data processing.
- Contact form. In order to manage this form, data such as your name, email address and any other information you wish to enter in the message box will be processed. The phone number is optional in the collection for this form.
- Request an appointment form. PIn order to manage this form, data such as your name, email address, phone number, license plate or VIN to give information about the car, as well as any other information you wish to enter in the message box will be processed. Other data relating to the characteristics of the car are not considered personal data.
- Request estimate form. In order to manage this form, data such as your name, email address, phone number, license plate or VIN to give information about the car, as well as any other information you wish to enter in the message box or any image you want to attach as a file. Other data relating to the characteristics of the car are not considered personal data.
- Cars for sale form. In order to manage this form, data such as your name, phone number, email address and any other information you wish to enter in the message box will be processed.
- Subscribe for promotions form. In order to manage this form, data such as your name, surname and email will be processed to receive promotions related to our products and/or services.
- Formulari de petició d'informació sobre ofertes. Per a gestionar aquest formulari es tractaran dades com ara el teu nom, telèfon i correu electrònic, i qualsevol altra informació que desitgis introduir en el quadre de missatge.
- Customers agenda. Users who make use of any of the forms enabled on the website (contact, appointment, estimate request, cars for sale or request for information or subscription to promotions) automatically become part of a customer agenda, where collect data provided in theses forms such as name, surname, phone number, email, as well as any other information that users wish to enter in the message box. This agenda allows Workshop Test LS to send promotions or information about its products and services. The user can request to unsubscribe from this customer agenda or cancel the subscription to receive promotions from the same email received or by exercising their rights through the channels detailed in clause 8.
- Commercial communications or Newsletter subscription. In order to manage any commercial communication and/or newsletter subscription of our products and services, we will have to treat your email address.
(*) The contact forms, request an appointment, request estimate, cars for sale, subscription to offers and request for information about offers are only enabled on Premium category websites.
4. Legal basis of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of the above-mentioned data is:
- Fulfillment of legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with public authorities and third-party claims.
5. Retention period
The data processing for the above-mentioned purposes will be kept for the time necessary to fulﬁll the purpose of its collection as well as to comply with legal obligations arising from the processing of data. Without prejudice to the conservation is necessary for the formulation, exercise or defense of potential claims and / or whenever permitted by applicable law. When it was not necessary, the data will be deleted with the appropriate security measures to guarantee its pseudonymisation or its total destruction. For further information, please contact us through the postal address or telephone number if the website is Standard category or postal address, telephone number or by the contact form if the website is Premium category.
6. Recipients to whom we communicate your data
In some cases, only when necessary, Workshop Test LS will provide your data to third parties. However, the data will never be sold to third parties. The external service providers that Workshop Test LS relies on to provide auxiliary services for the processing of your data may have access to your data in accordance with the instructions given by Workshop Test LS and for the sole purpose of properly performing the contractual relationship that exists between Workshop Test LS and its providers. For further information, please contact us us through the postal address or telephone number if the website is Standard category or postal address, telephone number or by the contact form if the website is Premium category.
Workshop Test LS, endeavours to ensure the security of personal data when it is sent outside the company and ensures that third-party service providers respect confidentiality and have adequate measures in place to protect personal data. These third parties are obliged to ensure that the information is handled in accordance with data privacy regulations, not using this information for its own purposes or for transfer to third parties.
In some cases, the law may require that personal data be disclosed to public administrations or other parties, but only strictly necessary data for the fulfillment of such legal obligations will be disclosed.
7. Conservation of your personal datas
In general, data is stored within the EU. However, in the event that the processing of your data involves an international transfer of data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) Workshop Test LS is committed to implement the necessary security measures to ensure an adequate level of safeguarding of such transfers by means of data processor contracts and, where appropriate, will ensure that they offer an adequate level of protection, either because they have Binding Corporate Rules (BCR) or because we have signed up to the European Commission's model clauses. For further information, please contact us through the postal postal address or telephone number if the website is Standard category or postal address, telephone number or by the contact form if the website is Premium category.
8. Data subject's rights
You can address your communications and exercise your rights by sending a request to the address indicated in clause 2 if the website is Standard category or postal address or by the contact form if the website is Premium category.
On the basis of the GDPR you can request for:
- Right of information: you can request information about those personal data we have about you.
- Right of rectification: you can communicate any change in your personal data.
- Right to request deletion and erasure of your data or right to be forgotten: you can request the prior blocking of the deletion of your personal data.
- Right to limitation of processing: this is to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability: en alguns casos, pot sol·licitar una còpia de les dades personals en un format estructurat, d'ús comú i lectura mecànica per a la seva transmissió a un altre responsable del tractament.
- Right to object and automated individual decision-making: you may request that decisions based solely on automated processing, including proﬁling, that produce legal effects or significantly affect the data subject not be made.
In some cases, the request may be denied if you request the deletion of data necessary for compliance with legal obligations. Also, if you have a complaint about data processing, you can ﬁle a complaint with the competent data protection authority.
9. Responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided
The user is the responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the data included, exonerating Workshop Test LS, from any liability in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user undertakes to provide complete and correct information in the registration or subscription form Workshop Test LS, reserves the right to finish the services contracted with users, in the event that the data provided is false, incomplete, inaccurate or not up to date.
Workshop Test LS is not responsible for the veracity of the information that is not of its own elaboration and of which another source is indicated, so it does not assume any responsibility for hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of such information.
Workshop Test LS reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in its web pages and may even limit or deny access to such information.
10. Security measures implemented to protect your personal information
Workshop Test LS has adopted the legally required levels of security for the protection of personal data, and endeavours to install other additional technical means and measures within its reach to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided to Workshop Test LS.
Workshop Test LS is not responsible for any hypothetical damages that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system, caused by causes beyond Workshop Test LS control, delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloading of telephone lines or overloads in the Data Processing Center, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, as well as damage that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate intromissions beyond the control of Workshop Test LS. However, the user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
Last modified date: 28/02/2023
Don't miss any of our offers!
Sign up for our weekly newsletter for news and promotions.